This page provides instructions on how to deploy DistributedLog using docker.
- Create a snapshot using
- Create your own docker image using
- You can run the docker container using
Following are the environment variables which can change how the docker container runs.
- ZK_SERVERS: ZK servers running exernally (the container does not run a zookeeper)
- DEPLOY_BOTH: Deploys writeproxies as well as the bookies
- DEPLOY_WP: Flag to notify that a writeproxy needs to be deployed
- DEPLOY_BK: Flag to notify that a bookie needs to be deployed